Full Commercial appraisal
Do you want to...
Get pricing & information?
Dart provides restricted commercial appraisals and evaluations to meet the unique needs of our clients.
Transactions that qualify for the evaluation:
Commercial technical reviews
An experienced commercial appraiser will perform a review of the appraisal for Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines. Should something be unclear, need correction, or something pertinent has been left out, the Dart reviewer will contact the appraiser and make a request for corrections or revisions. Appraisal compliance considering regulatory expectations is a key factor of the technical review. Commercial technical reviews can also be utilized as a stand alone product.
Dart Appraisers will check for compliance with:
- Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings (100 units or less)
- Funeral Homes
- Veterinary Clinic
- Vacant Land
- Any property with primary improvements, but also includes excess land as a component
- Large tracts of land with only ancillary or specialty improvements
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Convenience Stores
- Retail with greater than 30,000 sq ft
- Golf Courses
- Conservation easements
- Apartment buildings with more than 100 units
- Subdivision anlysis with aspects to be valued other than vacant developed lots, such as lots plus:
- Additional excess land
- Land and improvements
- Partially improved lots (not all infrastructure in place)
- Common areas that also need to be valued, etc.
- Investment grade office buildings
- Hotels with more than 80 rooms
- Contaminated property
- Any multiple use property with more than two uses involved