Dart Appraisal aims to form long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with members of our appraiser panel. We provide appraisers with the support you need, allowing you to focus on the business of appraising. Dart offers timely payment, assigns orders based on appraiser performance and geographic proximity (we don’t broadcast orders for the lowest fee), and is committed to providing courteous and professional communication.
- You set your schedule, your workload and your fees
- Panel members are immediately put in the rotation for our clients, which cover a diverse range of entities nationwide
- Dart is licensed in all states that require AMC licensure to operate
- All customer service employees have passed the 15 hour USPAP course, and will take most of the administrative work off your hands so you can spend more time in the field
- We provide you with a single point of access for managing all of your appraisals
- Real-time order status and tailored reporting options on Dart’s website help streamline your operations
- You’ll benefit from Dart’s sales and marketing efforts, including national ad campaigns and direct mailings
- Save 5% on Continuing Education with Dart Academy
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Licensed and certified appraisers with valid E&O insurance
- Appraisers with at least 1,000 units of experience
- Professionals who are experts in their market area
JOIN TEAM AS A STAFF APPRAISER
Are you interested in keeping the flexibility of field appraising, but also looking for the stability and benefits of a full-time position? Consider joining the Dart team as a staff appraiser! Our staff appraisers are full-time, W2 employees eligible for the same benefits as our office staff, as well as additional benefits supporting your licensure.