Dart Appraisal is looking for a Vendor Coordinator to assist with the maintenance and growth of our residential and commercial appraiser panels. This candidate will act as a primary liaison with new and current appraisers through phone and email and will need strong communication and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process appraiser signups which will include document collection, review, and data entry.
- Recruit new appraisers to ensure adequate coverage.
- Process appraiser profile updates. Ensure appropriate and current documentation is on file.
- Assist with client inquiries.
- Prepare and present data/reports as requested.
- Achieve goals as provided by their manager.
Demonstrate all company Core Values:
- Sense of Urgency
- Dig Deeper
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Focused
- Continuous Improvement
- Organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
Degree and mortgage industry knowledge preferred, but not required.