Commercial Client Support Specialist
Do you excel at providing customer support and have outstanding communication skills? Do you enjoy developing relationships with customers and vendors? If so, Dart Appraisal’s Customer Support Specialist role is for you. We are currently seeking an experienced customer support person to join our team to provide exceptional service to a dedicated group of clients.
Job responsibilities will also include:
- Update commercial appraisal assignments in Dart’s system and provide assignment specific updates to clients as needed.
- Proactively follow up with appraisers on the status of commercial appraisal assignments in the various stages of assignments to ensure appraisers have scheduled the inspection, inspected the subject property, and confirmed they have all the necessary documentation to complete and deliver the appraisal by the committed due date.
- Maintain frequent communication with clients on the status and progress of their commercial appraisal assignments.
- A point of contact for clients following up on assignments orders, and a liaison between clients, appraisers, and Dart commercial client specialists.
- Establish rapport with appraiser and client partners by providing exceptional service and positioning oneself as a trusted partner.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports in excel and distribute to team members, clients, and appraisers according to established protocols.
- Provide back up when team members are out of the office.
- Assist other team members as needed and requested.
- Utilize all forms of communication available, including phone, text messaging software, Outlook, and Dart’s proprietary ordering and tracking platform to communicate timely, and professionally with appraisers and clients.
- Keep management informed of any client or appraiser critical issues.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Demonstrate all company Core Values:
- Sense of Urgency
- Dig Deeper
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Focused
- Continuous Improvement
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable communicating verbally by phone.
- Ability to deliver highly personalized service to clients.
- Strong mindfulness to detail and organized.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and handle tasks with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Team Player and enjoys working with others.
- Knowledge of real estate and banking industries is helpful and preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook is required.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Experience with commercial real estate is a plus.