Client Advocate – Troy, MI
Dart Appraisal is expanding and looking to hire established client professionals who enjoy managing strategic accounts for a growing company that delivers exceptional service.
Our Client Advocate will be responsible for managing key clients and building relationships. They will assist in growing our established accounts, as well as developing new accounts. In this position, the Client Advocate will administer meetings, and monthly calls, and track the wellness of each strategic account.
Candidates need a high level of ambition and energy, must be self-motivated, and be able to manage their time efficiently. They will need to demonstrate a consistent bottom-line orientation and a drive to achieve results.
These are full-time positions and are office-based positions located in Troy, MI.
Job responsibilities will also include:
- Maintain and develop client relationships while participating in monthly calls, dashboards, and daily emails, as well as quarterly onsite client visits.
- Identify growth opportunities within existing client relationships.
- Create and submit client status reports.
- Prepare proactive communication plans between clients and team members.
- Ensure that strategic clients receive the appropriate level of service.
- Resolve client issues.
Demonstrate all company Core Values:
- Sense of Urgency
- Dig Deeper
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Focused
- Continuous Improvement
- 8 years or more of Account Management Skills. A sales background is a plus, but not required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.