Inside Sales Associate – Troy, MI
Dart is looking for an experienced and motivated Inside Sales Associate to provide exceptional care to our current clients and have the drive and determination to establish and manage a pipeline of their own.
Our Inside Sales Associates are responsible for prospecting for new clients, qualifying leads, and managing client relationships. This Inside Sales Associate will help build direct marketing lists, network, and make outbound calls daily to develop a pipeline of sales opportunities. After qualification, follow-up activities include conducting discovery meetings to identify client needs and maintaining the overall relationship. Client relationship maintenance includes conducting periodic meetings with existing clients to review ongoing performance, as well as to pursue account growth potential.
Candidates will need a high level of ambition and energy, be self-motivated, and be able to manage their time efficiently. They will need to demonstrate a consistent bottom-line orientation and drive to achieve results. This position is full-time and is office based in Troy, MI.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with B2B sales, including prospecting and generating leads through cold calling.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and CRM programs.
- Mortgage industry experience preferred, but not required.